DISPLACED IN COLOMBIA
The education toolkit is designed to engage students with the human stories behind Colombia’s internal armed conflict, and to provide a model for photographers and journalists exploring interdisciplinary approaches to human rights reporting.
The kit includes:
- Narrative excerpts from Throwing Stones at the Moon
- A link to the accompanying video and image library
- Lesson plans for high school teachers
- Glossary of terms and map of Colombia
- Additional resources on the Colombian conflict